The Performing Arts Complex is incorporated with nonprofit 501(c)(3) status—contributions are tax-deductible.
The following Board of Directors, Steering and Advisory Committees of experienced professionals are assisting the project:
Board of Directors & Steering Committee:
Martin J. Doyle
– Attorney at Law, Partner, Saul Ewing LLP, Philadelphia, PA
* Mark E. Frankel
– Chief Technology Officer, Quiq, Inc., Member of the Board, Performing Arts Complex of Delaware County, Inc.
* Alfred B. Hurd
– President, Performing Arts Complex of Delaware County, Inc.
* Eleanor H. Hurd
– Executive Vice President, Performing Arts Complex of Delaware County, Inc.
Don Matzkin, AIA
– Partner of Friday Architects/Planners Inc., Philadelphia, PA
Glenn E. Mon
– Manager of many Super Bowl games, Retired Manager of Major Facilities such as: Louisiana Superdome, Dolphin’s Stadium, L.A. Coliseum, 1984 Olympics, etc.
– Music Director: Delaware County Symphony, Newark Symphony Orchestra, Immaculata Symphony (retired)
* Melissa Y. Shaner
– Former Executive Director, Theatre Alliance of Greater Philadelphia, Member of the Board, Performing Arts Complex of Delaware County, Inc.
Richard J. Anthony, Sr.
—Consultant, Delaware County Community Foundation
—Director of Business Services, Penn State York, PA
Mary L. Harpster
—Loan Fund Manager, Alliance of Resident Theatres/New York, Inc., New York, NY
—Past President, Delaware County Chamber of Commerce
—President & Owner, The Strategic Source, Inc., West Point, PA
Amy L. Murphy
—Managing Director, Arden Theatre Company, Philadelphia, PA
—Director of Operations, Ballet Hispanico and Adjunct Faculty at New York University, New York, NY
—Producing Artistic Director, Hedgerow Theatre, Rose Valley, PA
—Director of Cultural and Community Affairs, West Chester University, West Chester, PA
—Nederlander Producing Company, Yonkers, NY
Vukan R. Vuchic
—Professor of Transportation, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia PA